Your privacy is important to The Equal Opportunity Today. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Equal Opportunity Today collects, and the ways in which Equal Opportunity Council uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Equal Opportunity Today may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services
- any other information that you send to Equal Opportunity Today
Using personal information
Equal Opportunity Today may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase; and
- send you marketing communications, only as they directly pertain to this website.
Where Equal Opportunity Today discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Equal Opportunity Council may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Equal Opportunity Today will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Equal Opportunity Today will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Equal Opportunity Today is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact the Equal Opportunity Today
- email to email@example.com