To highlight the incredible work being done in this space, Career Education Review undertook an ambitious project to identify some of the top thinkers, leaders, instructors, and innovators in career education today. We wanted to profile the sector’s leaders of tomorrow — those who have already moved the needle and whose work promises to guide the future path of the sector.
We received dozens of worthy nominations, many of which were not selected this time but could easily have appeared on this list. The work of these innovators inspires us and reinforces our belief that the private career college sector is not only up to the challenge but is already leading the change required to meet the needs of employers across a wide spectrum of industries.
The nominations were reviewed by an independent panel of experts with deep experience in career education. The 20 leaders who were selected represent a diverse cross-section of schools, programs, and influencers in career education. We initially intended this to be a one-time list, but the number of qualified nominees and the quality of the candidate pool opens the door for future lists recognizing the extraordinary talent and leadership percolating across the sector.
CECU members can read the full issue here! CER subscribers can read the full issue here! If you have any issues logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We congratulate this year’s recipients of Career Education Review’s Top 20 People Changing Career Education.
We would like to thank the members of the selection committee!
- Sunny Bhasin, Chief Operations Officer, Unitek College
- Maryann Brathwaite, Executive Director, Northwest Career Colleges Federation
- Mary Cano, Chief Operating Officer, Western Technical College
- Tara Dailey, Regional Director of Operations, Pima Medical Institute
- Stephen Friedheim, Strategic Coach, Education Systems & Solutions LLC
- Frank Galindo, AVP of Public Relations, Lincoln Educational Services
- Jean Norris, Managing Partner, Norton Norris, Inc.
- Cindy Shadow, Campus President, Fortis College
- Kent Trofholz, Executive Director, Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools
The post Career Education Review’s Top 20 People Changing Career Education appeared first on Career Education Review.
This content was originally published here.
Comments are closed.